Fancy Pants Adventures Fancy Pants Adventures

Iactualy agree with tom,

Well what can i say, i agree with tom when he says that this is the best action platformer i've ever played.

Is it Ok that it reminded me of earthworm jim on the genesis, i hope you take that as a compliment cause i loved that game. Basicly just keep up the good work :P.

MMW [demo] MMW [demo]

omg

Mario sucks dude link is the tru Ninty Mascot i wish mario wasnt fuckin invented he sucks. 1/5

Mono1337 responds:

what a great review-.-

Defend Your Computer Defend Your Computer

Pretty good

But it lacks in originalaty after the first 3 levels Yeah the scenery changes but no Bosses which i would of like to see.

Chainsaw the Children Chainsaw the Children

:o

Never thought id say this but i actualy Hate one of your creations to the point of tears. The sound GOT SO FUCKIN ANNOYIN. The animation was pretty shoddy and im actualy shocked 'o'

Zelda: Lampshade Zelda: Lampshade

DUde this was 1337

One thing i didnt like was the fact that NEARLY EVERY NPC had a trade to do lol. Dragged the game on abit. The sprites were Awsome. The storyline was kinda funny and the ending was unexpected. I would of like to of saw some Carnage e.g Monsters but part from the Plug dude it wasnt that hard. drifted thru it in about 4 mins But It was still good + its awsome that its realesed on the run up to the twilight Princess :D Good job.

*TAKES A BIG BREATH*

Pok├ęball Blitz Pok├ęball Blitz

Dam good

2 floors the music could be changed every so often constant loop is annoyin 8) + the randomness of the balls has to change i found myself flickin thru like 40 balls before i got a purple
was pretty dumb

Mortal Kombat II engine Mortal Kombat II engine

What a waste of my life

wel that was a waste of 10 seconds of my life thanx a fukin lot

Zero Race Zero Race

Shit!!!!!!!!

No offence but this game wanted to make me phiscaly throw up it was shit and if i was capcom id be humiliated.